Recycled WUZZOS Roll Top Backpack
100% Recycled Polyester – manufactured from 12 polyethylene terephthalate (PET) plastic bottles.
- 410 gsm recycled polyester with strong 600 denier weave.
- 20 litre capacity (32x44x13cm).
- Padded laptop compartment (compatible up to 15.6”).
- Padded back, base and shoulder straps.
- Zippered pouch pocket.
- Cord zip pullers with reflective detailing.
- Embroidered WUZZOS logo.
- Responsible forest management (PEFC Certified) paper packaging.
- Even the mailing bag is 100% recyclable.
Help to turn the tide on plastic with the WUZZOS roll-top backpack. It is made from hard wearing 100% recycled 600D polyester which equates to removing 12 polyethylene terephthalate (PET) plastic bottles from land fill. The 20 litre capacity (32x44x13cm) and zippered pouch pocket make it a great navigators sailing bag. Additional features include a padded laptop compartment (compatible up to 15.6″), padded back, base and adjustable shoulder straps, grab handle and light reflective cord zip puller.