Creeksea Organic Cotton Polo Shirt
£35.00 Sizing Guide
Material: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- 200 gsm Global Organic Textile Certified (GOTS) organic cotton piqué polo shirt.
- Elasticated rib on collar and sleeve for enhanced comfort and fit.
- Front placket with 2 buttons in matching body colour.
- Stepped slit at side seams to allow back length to be longer than the front.
- Embroidered WUZZOS logo.
- Responsible forest management (PEFC Certified) paper packaging.
- Even the mailing bag is 100% recyclable.
The WUZZOS iconic women’s polo features a clean front placket construction with 2-buttons and inside herringbone tape at back neck and side slits at hem for reinforcement. Cut from 200gsm premium organic cotton piqué mixed with 5% elastane for a flattering, feminine fit.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is recognised as the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres. It defines high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
Only textile products that contain a minimum of 70% organic fibres can become GOTS certified. All chemical inputs such as dyestuffs and auxiliaries used must meet certain environmental and toxicological criteria. The choice of accessories is limited in accordance with ecological aspects as well. A functional waste water treatment plant is mandatory for any wet-processing unit involved and all processors must comply with social criteria. The key criteria of GOTS, is a regulated quality system for socially responsible manufacturing and to provide credible assurances to the consumer. The standard covers the processing, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, trading, and distribution of all textiles.
|Dimensions||300 × 180 × 50 mm|
Navy, Pink, Red, White
Womens X Small 8, Womens Small 10, Womens Medium 12, Womens Large 14, Womens X Large 16, Womens XX Large 18